Sunday, August 26, 2007

How to Post Comments

Several people have had some problems posting comments, so I thought I'd mention a couple of points:

  1. I disabled posting of comments anonymously, so now you have to have a Google account to post comments. They are free and easy to get. All you need is an email address.

  2. To sign up, go to https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageAccount.
    You can also just click on this link.

Once you have a Google account, log in to it. Then you can return to the blog and post your comment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dave,
I'm Susan Wu, good friend of the Tengs and a former MHD person. Eveyln shared your Blogger site with me. I'm really impressed by your talent as a comedian as well as your determination to improve your health. I know how hard it is from my own experience fighting congenital heart problems. Your high spirit really impressed me. Keep up the good work and we'll keep you and your family in our thoughts. Susan